In accordance with the goals and objectives of the Shanghai Сooperation Organization (SCO) stated in article №1 of the SCO Charter of 7 June 2002, and on the initiative of a number of financial and banking structures 11 September 2013 was registered Non-commercial Partnership “The Financial and Banking Association of countries-members of the Cooperation of Shanghai ” (FBA CS).
ASSOCIATION MAIN IDEA
Meet the actual needs of the national financial markets participants in creation of favorable conditions for their effective and successful performance on the Shanghai cooperation organization member states, observer states and dialogue partners territory.
• Association of Banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Financial institutions’ association of Kazakhstan;
• Association of Regional Banks of Russia;
• Banking Association of Tajikistan;
• SCO Business Club;
• The International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (ICIE);
• Financial and Banking Council Commonwealth of Independent States.
Currently members and partners FBA CS are more than 42 institutions, including the financial and banking Association of Russia, CIS, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan, Central and Eastern Europe, banks and commercial organizations of Uzbekistan, China, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Romania, Russia.
This post is also available in Russian: Об Ассоциации