XII International Conference "TRILOGY"
On June 14, 2022, the XII International Conference "TRILOGY" (Transport. Investment. Logistics) took place at the Russian Railways Business Relations Center in St. Petersburg.
The event was held within the framework of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. The purpose of the conference is to promote the development of international transport corridors and international cooperation in the field of transport in the Eurasian direction.
Oleg Preksin, Member of the Board of the FBA EAC, Chairman of the International Banking Committee of the FBA EAC, delivered a report on "Cross-border highways in the new Geopolitical reality" at the event.
The key topics of the conference were:
• development and integration of international transport megaprojects;
• risks of functioning of the transport and logistics system in Greater Eurasia;
• multimodal transportation;
• transport as an instrument of international diplomacy;
• prospects for the expansion of transit rail transport in Russia;
• improvement of the port infrastructure of the Russian Federation;
• international road cargo transportation in the current economic conditions;
• providing transport engineering, shipbuilding, automotive production;
• digitalization of the transport and logistics industry;
• Institutional and regulatory aspects.